Red Roar’s drama workshops for schools are aimed at building confidence, creativity and co-operation. The programs are fun, fast-paced and highly participatory which means students learn by doing. All programs come with a handbook complete with outlines of all activities, suggested further activities, and curriculum links.
- Fractured Fairytales – Verbal & Non-Verbal Storytelling for Years 3-6.
- Theatre Games – A Crash Course in Competition Impro for Years 7-10.
- The Five Day Play – Brainstorming, Playbuilding and Performance for Years 3-6 & Years 7-10.
- Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Monologue? – Confidence building for solo performance for Years 3-6 & Years 7-10.
- Thinking Caps – Lateral Thinking for students of all ages.
- Ethics Forum – Interactive problem solving and ethics presentation for students of all ages.
FIRST TIME SCHOOL TO RED ROAR? ASK ABOUT OUR FREE INTRO SESSION WITH ANY PROGRAM!
*Many teachers ask us how we can make our Drama Workshops for Schools more ‘equitable’, that is how they might reach more students but remain affordable. Say ‘EQUITY’ when you call or email to find out about our special equity deal.*
TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL US NOW ON 0467 375 368
or email Gavin Vance: firstname.lastname@example.org